What to Look For As a Tenant
You may not think you need a commercial real estate agent, or you already found the building you like and you think it's just about signing the paperwork.
But can you guess how much you would save on financing and operating expenses if you go it alone?
The answer is a big zilch. In fact, you'll end up spending way more than you need to on the costs associated with renting a space because landlords like to drop hidden expenses into leases and lenders create conditions that you may not know how to negotiate out of.
I'm a commercial agent, but you probably didn't know that I'm also an underwriter, an asset specialist, a tenant leasing specialist, and a property manager. With decades of experience, I know all the ins and outs of every facet of commercial property. As a result, I can put more money in your pocket
I can walk you through the process that I use all the time to make more money for clients than they believe they're able. Sign a tenant agreement with me, and you will save a lot, and that will help position you to make more money. And isn't that the point of going into business?
By the way, in 99 percent of the cases, the landlord pays my fee. Smart money knows how to get you value. Are you prepared to win? If so, I appreciate you allowing me to represent you.
Why Having Our Exclusive Representation Helps You
- A consistent focus on achieving your real estate goals
- Authority to show you spaces you may not see otherwise
- A guide to lead you to success in your real estate decision
- Knowledge of the market
- Financial knowledge to make sure you get the best terms
- Relationships with landlord's brokers and assistants so new ideas for a space don't blow up a deal
- Follow-up after closing to make sure you're fulfilling immediate tenant lease obligations
- Fewer distractions from operating your core business. We get the deal done more quickly with fewer headaches